Friday, April 25, 2008

Over a month later...

So it has been over a month since my last post. Well, the main reason for that is exhaustion. The reason for exhaustion is pregnancy. Yep...I am now 13 weeks pregnant and praying that the fatigue will subside SOON. Yesterday I took a walk pulling Aaron in the wagon, then he played in the park and our backyard. It really did me in. Wow...I can only image what the heat is going to do to me in the summer especially since I was always hot with Aaron and it was mostly winter when I was pregnant with him.

Really not much else going on except trying to keep up with a 2 year old and working for Mom. We went to Ohio for Aaron's birthday since Jeff's dad is on oxygen all the time. It was a long ride. Each time we stopped I felt like I couldn't walk because I was so stiff--side effect of pregnancy. Aaron got lots of toys and now my living room looks like it threw up a toy store. Many days I wish we lived in a one story and Aaron's room was big enough for all his toys. I know, one day I will have my living room back. But I do want it back now :-)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations Shelley! What wonderful news! I will be praying that God will give you the strength and energy you need! I know it's challenging being pregnant and having a toddler.

big hug,

Jennifer Leigh